Prep Time: 4 minutes
Cook Time: 16 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Serving Size: 1 serving
Fresh salmon gets coated in a sweet and spicy sriracha sauce then baked up to flaky, flavorful perfection! Ready in just 20 minutes!
2 pounds salmon, skin removed and cut into 4 or 6 fillets
Zest and juice of 2 limes
3 teaspoons sriracha hot sauce
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1 teaspoon sea salt
Scallions, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees (F). Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place fillets of fish on prepared pan.
- Grate a little lime zest over each piece of of salmon.
- In a small bowl whisk together lime juice, sriracha, brown sugar, and salt.
- Pour sauce over salmon fillets.
- Place salmon in oven and roast for 16 minutes.
- Sprinkle with scallions and serve.